(As recommended by our friends at Gayle Warwick)
- Machine wash max 30°C / 80°F, use delicate or low spin cycle
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Do not use bleach, do not use optical whitening agents
- Do not dry clean
- Iron on reverse while damp, max 150°C / 300°F
- Store linens in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Linens stored long term should be wrapped in cotton, muslin or acid-free paper.
Please note that due to the handcrafted nature of the printing and embroidery process, variation in print, color and embroidery details may occur
If the item is embroidered, iron face down on a terry towel. This will allow for a crisp press of the linen without flattening the embroidery work. For items with metallic thread embroidery, wash on the Delicate cycle or wash by hand.
To remove difficult stains, soak the stain before washing. If possible, treat when fresh - if they set, stains may become harder to remove.